Friday, May 14, 2010

Frankie Fridays, Volume #1

This is Frankie.

Aren't I a doll??
Frankie is my 8 month old Wirehaired Dachshund Puppy.  And she is without a doubt one of my best friends in the whole wide world.

She's a goofball...

Smile for the camera??? Sticking your tounge out for the camera.  Now THAT'S fun!

And a total diva.
"Mom, you got my good side, right?  Right?  Where's my bowl of filtered water?  I requested PINK Kong toys you idiot!  RED is not PINK!"

It only makes sense that I would take the time once a week to dedicate myself to finding the best products for my little furry best friend.  If people can use recycled products, wear eco-friendly clothing, and eat organic foods, then doggies should be able to enjoy the same luxuries! 

For now, Frankie says to check out these awesome recycled handbags we found online.  Not only does the designer recycle to create these pieces, a portion of the proceeds from each and every handbag sold goes to animal rescue foundations and shelters.  Eco Pet Handbags 

Happy Friday!!

No comments: